Gravity die casting, Sand casting, Low Pressure die casting,
Die casting, Cast copper, Cast stainless steel
|Casting dimension tolerance||CT8 level|
|Casting surface roughness||Ra5.4~12.5|
|Material Standard||GB. ASTM. AISI. DIN. BS. JIS|
|Minimum Order Quantity||100|
|Annual production||2000 tons|
Effects of stainless steel flange solution treatment
1. Mainly to improve the ductility and toughness of steel and alloy preparation for precipitation hardening and so on.
2. so that the uniform composition and composition of stainless steel: atomic activity increased at high temperatures, sigma phase dissolution, chemical composition tends to be uniform, rapid cooling to obtain uniform single-phase structure.
3. so that the various phases of the alloy fully dissolved, strengthening the solid solution, and improve the toughness and corrosion resistance, eliminate stress and softening in order to continue processing or molding.
4. to eliminate work hardening, in order to facilitate continued cold work. Through the solution treatment, the crooked lattice recovery, elongation and crushed grain recrystallization, internal stress elimination.
5. to restore the inherent corrosion resistance of stainless steel. As a result of cold carbide precipitation, lattice defects, so that corrosion resistance of stainless steel decreased. After solution treatment, the corrosion resistance of stainless steel is restored to the best condition.