ASTM, AISI, DIN,
Propulsion (booster) is generally used to provide power to improve speed. In aerospace, marine, automotive and other fields have a wide range of applications. It produces thrust by rotating blades or jet (water).
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity||100|
|Delivery Time||4 weeks|
|Payment Terms||T/T, LC|
|Packaging Details||Carton and Wood|
● Clean and polish: if there is any damage, it should be polished, especially the scratch caused by contact with carbon steel and the damage caused by splashing and cutting slag must be cleaned and cleaned thoroughly.
● Mechanical buffing: apply proper polishing tools, require uniform treatment and avoid overthrowing and re-scratch.
● Oil removal and dust removal: before the pickling and passivation of stainless steel parts, it must remove oil, oxide skin, dust and other sundries according to the process.
● water sandblastng: according to different treatment requirements, choose different micro-glass beads and different process parameters, and avoid over-spraying.
● Pickling passivation: the pickling passivation of stainless steel parts must be carried out strictly according to the process requirements.
● Cleaning and drying: after the passivation of pickling, neutralization, washing and drying should be carried out strictly according to the process, so as to thoroughly remove the residual acid.
● Protection: after the surface treatment of the stainless steel parts is completed, it shall be well protected to avoid secondary contamination of oil, dust and other sundries by personnel.
● Avoid reprocessing: after finishing the surface treatment of the stainless steel parts, avoid reprocessing the parts or products.