Carton and Wood
Raised pattern, raised platform, text and pattern
These structural units are usually made into convex bodies on die castings, mainly because it is more convenient to process concave bodies on dies.
These units should be kept away from sharp corners and simple graphics and strokes.
The precision of die casting die is higher, which is basically determined by the manufacturing precision of die casting die.
● Raw materials: alloy materials purchased from material manufacturers;
● Nozzle material: refers to the flow channel of the molding products and the rejected defective products;
● Slag discharge: refers to the material that is recycled and utilized due to the discharge of the mold design and the metal debris left in the machine and the ground in the production process;
● Scum: scum produced from the surface of the furnace during the production process;
● Secondary charge: refers to the discharge of slag and the material produced by welding of slag during production.