All the products on our website indicate the ranges we can manufacture and our production capability.
Bubble Wrap, Carton, Wooden Case, Pallet
ASTM, DIN, JIS, EN, ISO, GB
1. Good strength: additives, magnesium, manganese, chromium and other metal elements, made of aluminum alloy, and then heat treatment to get a high strength;
2. Light weight: pure aluminum density of 2.7 grams / cubic centimeter is only steel, copper 1/3 or so;
3. Beautiful, suitable for the surface treatment: can be classic powder coating, oxidation, electrophoresis, pre-roll coating and other treatment;
4. Corrosion resistance, good weather resistance: the surface can generate a layer of about 2 * 10-4mm hard and dense oxide film to prevent the continued oxidation;
5. Non-toxic: Aluminum itself is not toxic and it is very small in contact with most foodstuffs;
6. Recyclability: a good regeneration performance, can be recycled several times, each time the regeneration of aluminum only about 5% loss, significant energy savings, resulting in a huge environmental effect.
Packaging & Delivery
Office & Factory
Sand casting, die casting, low pressure die casting, Gravity casting and
Polishing, sand blasting, heat treatment, painting, powder coating, anodizing,
electroplating, Chrome plating, mirror polishing.
CNC turning, Milling, Drilling, Grinding, Cutting, Reaming, Threading
Spectrometer, Tensile test machine, Hardness test machine,
CMM (Coordinate Measuring Machine)
1. What kind of material do you usually use and what's the difference between them?
The most commonly used cast aluminum alloys are A356(ZL101A) and A380(YL112).
|Alloy Code||Alloy Grades||Mechanical Properties|
(Different by casting methods)
2. How many pieces are usually suitable for casting?
Minimum order quantity is 100. MOQ varies according on weight, casting method and difficulty.
3. What information should be provided for accurate quotation?
Product's 2D drawings, 3D models and quantity required.
In the drawing, there should be maximum, minumum wall thickness, maximum profile size, dimensional accuracy requirements, surface quality requirements, casting materials and other technical requirements.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.