Cast Aluminum Robot Arm
Low Pressure Die Casting
|Package||Bubble Wrap, Carton, Wooden Case, Pallet|
Die casting coating
● Maintain good lubrication at high temperature
● Reduce mold thermal conductivity and maintain fluidity of molten metal
● To protect the mold
● Prevent sticking later
● Reduce the friction between the casting and the molding part (especially the core)
● Good lubrication at high temperature
● Low volatility, no increase in the type of gas
● No corrosion on mold and casting
● Stable performance, slow volatilization of diluent in air, long storage period,
● No harmful gas will separate out at high temperature, and no scale will be formed on the surface of the cavity
● Simple preparation technology, rich source of materials, cheap
Notice for use
● Pay attention to the amount of either brush or spray should avoid uneven or too thick coating thickness
● When spraying mold temperature control at 180 ~ 200 ℃
● Spray or brush, should wait for the diluent in the paint volatile before pouring mold.
Packaging & Delivery
Office & Factory
Why choose us?
★ High quality & high precision products;
★ Reasonable price;
★ High customer satisfaction
1. What information should be provided for quotation?
Product's 2D drawings, 3D models and quantity required.
2. What kind of material do you usually use?
The most commonly used aluminum alloys are A356(ZL101A) and A380(YL112).
3. What about the wall thickness of the casting products?
For low pressure & gracity & sand casting: appr.5mm;
For die casting: ≥2mm.
All the products on our website indicate the ranges we can manufacture and our production capability.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.