All the products on our website indicate the ranges we can manufacture and our production capability.
Cast Aluminum Outlets
|Packaging||Bubble Wrap, Carton, Wooden Case, Pallet|
ASTM, DIN, JIS, EN, ISO, GB
refers to the joint surface between cast elements, that is, the contact surface between two casting types;
The size accuracy, cost and productivity of casting are greatly influenced.
Selection principle of parting surface:
● The parting surface is flat and few in number;
● Large plane face down, thin wall face down or on the side; Thick majority in upper or lateral position;
● Less sand core, less sand excavation, less live blocks;
● Casting important face down or in side;
● Easy to clean up;
● Facilitate the tanks.
The spatial position of the casting in the mold during casting.
Whether the casting quality can be guaranteed or not also involves the casting size accuracy and molding process;
Selection principle of casting location
● Big plane down;
● The thin wall is face down or on the side, and the thick part is on the upper or side;
● Casting important face down or in side.
Packaging & Delivery
Office & Factory
1. What kind of material do you usually use?
A356(ZL101A) and A380(YL112).
2. What about the wall thickness of the casting products?
For low pressure & gracity & sand casting: appr.5mm;
For die casting: ≥2mm.
3. What information should be provided for accurate quotation?
Product's 2D drawings, 3D models and quantity required.
In the drawing, there should be maximum, minumum wall thickness, maximum profile size, dimensional accuracy requirements, surface quality requirements, casting materials and other technical requirements.