ASTM, DIN, JIS, EN, ISO, GB
Bubble Wrap, Carton, Wooden Case, Pallet
|Casting Process||Low pressure die casting|
Shot blasting principle: the projectile flying at high speed is used to impact and scrape the workpiece surface to remove the rust, oxide scale and dirt on the workpiece surface, so that the workpiece has a clean and certain roughness surface. Function:
a. to enhance the paint film and surface quality.
b. strengthen surface quality.
c. polish the surface of workpiece.
● Poor flexibility, limited by the site, the workpiece cleaning some blindness, in the workpiece surface easy to produce cleaning less than the dead corner;
● No compressed air projectile, no need to set high power air pressure station
● Cleaning surface is not easy to have moisture, rust is not easy
● The equipment structure is relatively complex, with many vulnerable parts, especially the blade and other parts.
● High cleaning efficiency, low cost, less operators, easy to achieve automatic control, suitable for mass production.
Packaging & Delivery
Office & Factory
1. Whatis the difference between A356(ZL101A) and A380(YL112)?
|Alloy Grades||Alloy Code||Mechanical Properties|
(Different by casting methods)
2. How many pieces are usually suitable for casting?
Minimum order quantity is 100 normally. MOQ varies according on weight, casting method and difficulty.
3. What about the wall thickness of the casting products?
For low pressure & gracity & sand casting: appr.5mm;
For die casting: ≥2mm.