Cast Aluminum Fire Protection Equipment
Bubble Wrap, Carton, Wooden Case, Pallet
|Standard||ASTM, DIN, JIS, EN, ISO, GB|
This defect is usually found in large thin-walled castings on horizontal surfaces, as well as at the final confluence of the alloy. After casting molding, it can be found by inspection.
1.Mold temperature is too low;
2.Too low temperature of aluminum liquid;
3.Poor mold exhaust;
4. Poor casting system design, small number of internal sprue and amall section;
5. Too slow casting speed or interruption of pouring;
6. The casting design wall thickness is too thin or lacks proper rounded corners.
● Properly increase the mold temperature;
● Appropriately increase the casting temperature of aluminum liquid;
● Vent groove or exhaust plug shall be set on the part where gas is not easy to be discharged to keep good exhaust;
● Appropriately increase the number of internal sprue and the section of internal sprue;
● Properly increase the casting speed to avoid the interruption of aluminum liquid pouring;
●Reasonable minimum wall thickness and casting round angle shall be designed according to the technological requirments of casting design.
Packaging & Delivery
Office & Factory
Why choose us?
★ Experienced technicians;
★ 14 years of production, import and export experience;
★ High customer satisfaction
★ Good after-sales service;
1. What information should be provided for accurate quotation?
Product's 2D drawings, 3D models and quantity required.
In the drawing, there should be maximum, minumum wall thickness, maximum profile size, dimensional accuracy requirements, surface quality requirements, casting materials and other technical requirements.
2. What kind of material do you usually use?
A356(ZL101A) and A380(YL112).
3. What about the wall thickness of the casting products?
For low pressure & gracity & sand casting: appr.5mm;
For die casting: ≥2mm.
All the products on our website indicate the ranges we can manufacture and our production capability.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.