Cast Aluminum Auto Spare Parts
Bubble Wrap, Carton, Wooden Case, Pallet
|Standard||ASTM, DIN, JIS, EN, ISO, GB|
Sand mold casting molding method
● Easy and flexible operation, strong adaptability, short preparation time for production;
Low productivity, high labor intensity, casting quality not easy to guarantee.
Applicable to single small batch production.
● Sand box features: 2 boxes, 3 boxes, pit, towing boxes
● According to the appearance features: mold, die, sand excavation, live block, scraper, etc.
mould cores are often used in making castings with hollow or concave outer walls, or when casting has an impact on the outer protrusion of mold. The process of making mould cores is called core-making.
● Note: in order to improve the stiffness and strength of the core, the core bone should be inserted in the core.
In order to improve the permeability of the core, the air holes should be made inside the core. In order to improve the strength and permeability of the core, the general core needs to be dried.
Packaging & Delivery
Office & Factory
Why choose us?
★ Good after-sales service;
★ Experienced technicians;
★ High customer satisfaction
★ 14 years of production, import and export experience;
1. What information should be provided for accurate quotation?
Product's 2D drawings, 3D models and quantity required.
In the drawing, there should be maximum, minumum wall thickness, maximum profile size, dimensional accuracy requirements, surface quality requirements, casting materials and other technical requirements.
2. What's the difference between A356 and A380?
|Alloy Code||Alloy Grades||Mechanical Properties|
(Different by casting methods)
3. How many pieces are usually suitable for casting?
Minimum order quantity is 100. MOQ varies according on weight, casting method and difficulty.