Bubble Wrap, Carton, Wooden Case, Pallet
|Standard||ASTM, DIN, JIS, EN, ISO, GB|
The use effect of aluminum impeller and steel impeller is the same.
1. The proportion of steel is 7.85, while the proportion of aluminum is about 2.7 (generally aluminum alloy, pure aluminum is used for low strength), and the weight difference is nearly three times. Because of the light weight of aluminum, it can reduce the power consumption, thus saving energy.
2. The melting point of steel is about 1500 degrees and the aluminum is 660 degrees. At high temperature, aluminum impeller absolutely cannot be used.
3. Steel is easily oxidized in the air (before corrosion treatment, such as galvanizing, etc.), while aluminum can form a dense oxide film after oxidation, so that it cannot continue to oxidize. The aluminum impeller is superior to the steel impeller in a mild corrosive atmosphere.
4. The strength of steel is greater than that of aluminum. Due to the limitation of strength, the impeller of large fan is generally made of steel impeller.
Packaging & Delivery
Office & Factory
Why choose us?
★ 14 years of production, import and export experience;
★ Complete facilities;
★ High customer satisfaction
★ High quality & high precision products;
1. What information should be provided for quotation?
Product's 2D drawings, 3D models and quantity required.
2. What kind of materials do you usually use?
A356(ZL101A) and A380(YL112).
2. Why do you like to use A356(ZL101A) for casting?
good air tightness;
small specific gravity;
small thread shrinkage;
good corrosion resistance;
easy gas welding;
no tendency of hot cracking;
If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.