|Package||Bubble Wrap, Carton, Wooden Case, Pallet|
● Part drawing
● Casting process drawing
● Raw material
● Modeling and core making
● Melting and pouring
● Cleaning and inspection
Advantages of cast aluminum alloy:
1. Good product quality: high casting dimensional accuracy, generally equivalent to grade 6-7, even up to grade 4; Good surface finish, generally equivalent to 5~8 level; The strength and hardness are higher, and the strength is generally 25~30% higher than that of sand mold casting, but the elongation is about 70% lower. Stable size and good interchangeability; Die-castable aluminum complex castings with thin walls. For example, the minimum wall thickness of current zinc alloy die-cast aluminum can be up to 0.3mm; Aluminum alloy casting up to 0.5mm; The minimum casting aperture is 0.7mm; The minimum pitch is 0.75mm.
2. high production efficiency, the machine productivity high, such as domestic J Ⅲ type 3 horizontal cold empty aluminum die casting machine die casting aluminum 600 ~ 700 times on average eight hours, small hot chamber die casting machine for aluminum every eight hours can die casting aluminum 3000 ~ 7000 times; Die casting aluminum long life, a set of die casting aluminum, die casting aluminum bell alloy, life up to hundreds of thousands of times, even millions of times; Easy to realize mechanization and automation.
3. Excellent economic effect: due to the precise size of die-cast aluminum parts, the table is bright and clean and other advantages. Generally no longer mechanical processing and direct use, or very small amount of processing, so both improve the metal utilization rate, and reduce a lot of processing equipment and time; Casting price is convenient; Composite die-cast aluminum can be used with other metallic or nonmetallic materials. Saves both assembly time and metal.
Packaging & Delivery
Office & Factory
1. How many pieces are usually suitable for casting?
Minimum order quantity is 100 commonly.
MOQ varies according to weight, casting method and difficulty.
2. What kind of material do you usually use?
A356(ZL101A) and A380(YL112).
3. What's the difference between A356 and A380?
|Alloy Code||Alloy Grades||
(Different by casting methods)
If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.