Cast Aluminum Rotor
|Package||Bubble Wrap, Carton, Wooden Case, Pallet|
Packaging & Delivery
Office & Factory
★ Good after-sales service;
★ Experienced technicians;
★ Complete facilities;
★ High quality & high precision products;
★ 14 years of production, import and export experience;
★ High customer satisfaction;
★ Reasonable price.
1. What information should be provided for quotation?
Product's 2D drawings, 3D models and quantity required.
2. What kind of material do you usually use?
The most commonly used aluminum alloys are A356(ZL101A) and A380(YL112).
3. What about the wall thickness of the casting products?
For low pressure & gracity & sand casting: appr.5mm;
For die casting: ≥2mm.
Casting mold repair means: plating, welding, adhesion, and so on.
Among them, welding and welding technology is the most common, but for large area machining size and wear, because the size is usually below 1mm, repair technology such as setting, bonding and welding basically cannot meet the quality requirements. Only by using surface plating technology, a metal coating is applied on the surface of the mold to restore the original size of the casting mold.
1. Welding repair: welding repair is generally used for small area repair of casting molds or emergency repair. It is commonly used for electric arc welding, argon bottle welding and nickel base welding or copper welding electrode. The sequence of welding and repair work is: sample making -- welding and repair operation -- manual or machine tool processing and correction -- sample or scribing inspection -- completion;
2. Coating: casting mold coating is mainly divided into chemical plating, electroplating, electroplating, brush plating and other process methods;
3. Paste: paste is used to repair the local abrasion on the working surface of the casting mold, and is also a technical measure to increase the gap between the two phases in order to prevent abrasion. Paste the steel plate or copper sheet after 1-3mm with the riveting method on the mold;
4. Inlays: the inlays are mostly used to repair the large area of shape change of the casting mold. The inlays can be made of steel and iron, so their service life is not lower than the body of the mold.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.