Low Pressure Die Casting
Bubble Wrap, Carton, Wooden Case, Pallet
Low pressure casting:
The casting mold is generally placed above the sealed crucible, which is filled with compressed air to cause low pressure (0.06~ 0.15mpa) on the surface of the molten metal, so that the metal liquid is filled up by the riser and the casting method of controlling solidification
Compared with pressure casting:
1. Low pressure casting is applicable to a wide range of alloys, while pressure casting is generally only applicable to alloys with better casting performance;
2. Pressure casting is generally used for small and medium-sized castings with large batch production, while low pressure casting is applicable to castings with different sizes and batches;
3 Pressure casting is filling at high pressure and high speed, the gas in the mold cavity is not easy to be removed, and it is easy to produce porosity, while low pressure casting is on the contrary;
4. Equipment of low pressure casting is simpler and easier to manufacture than that of pressure casting;
5. The production efficiency of low pressure casting is lower than that of pressure casting.
Compared to metal mold casting
1. Low pressure casting can greatly simplify the casting system;
2. Low-pressure casting is easier to realize mechanized and automatic production;
3. The equipment of low-pressure casting is slightly higher than that of metal mold casting;
Comparison with general sand mold gravity casting:
1. The alloy liquid in the low-pressure casting ladle is injected from bottom to bottom into the mold cavity from bottom to top, and the pouring is smooth, so the yield rate is higher than that of sand mold casting;
2. Low-pressure casting is to fill the mold at low pressure and crystallize and solidify at high pressure, so that the structure, mechanical properties, air tightness and pressure resistance of the casting are better than that of gravity casting with sand mold;
3. The casting system of low-pressure casting is simpler than the gravity casting of sand mold, and the risers can be greatly reduced. Some castings even do not have risers, which simplifies the process and saves metal materials.
Packaging & Delivery
Office & Factory
Why choose us?
★ 14 years of production, import and export experience;
★ High quality & high precision products;
★ Experienced technicians;
★ Complete facilities;
★ Reasonable price;
★ Good after-sales service;
★ High customer satisfaction
If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.