|Package||Bubble Wrap, Carton, Wooden Case, Pallet|
● Part drawing
● Casting process drawing
● Raw material
● Modeling and core making
● Melting and pouring
● Cleaning and inspection
Casting post processing and molding
1. Casting post-treatment the process of heat treatment, shaping, rust prevention and rough machining of the cleaned castings. Casting post - treatment is the last step of casting equipment production.
2. Casting liquidation the process of removing the casting from the mold, removing excess parts beyond the body, and polishing and finishing the internal and external surfaces of the casting equipment. Important work has clear core and core iron
3. Casting nonferrous alloys used to pour castings are a class of casting equipment. The main ones are cast copper alloy, cast aluminum alloy, cast magnesium alloy, etc.
4. Process equipment or consumable parts that simulate casting shape to form mold cavity. In order to ensure the formation of the required cavity, appearance should have enough strength, stiffness.
5. The riser is a supplementary part added above or on the side of the casting equipment to avoid casting defects. In a mold, the riser cavity is a container for holding liquid metal.
6. Core box is the process casting equipment that makes core sand into core. It can be made of wood, plastic, metal or other materials.
Packaging & Delivery
Office & Factory
1. How many pieces are usually suitable for casting?
Minimum order quantity is 100 commonly.
MOQ varies according to weight, casting method and difficulty.
2. What kind of material do you usually use?
A356(ZL101A) and A380(YL112).
3. What's the difference between A356 and A380?
|Alloy Code||Alloy Grades||Mechanical Properties|
(Different by casting methods)
If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.