All the products on our website indicate the ranges we can manufacture and our production capability.
Bubble Wrap, Carton, Wooden Case, Pallet
|Trade Terms ||EXW, FOB, CFR(CNF), CIF|
|Delivery Time||20~30 workdays|
Part drawing → Casting process drawing → Raw material → Modeling and core making → Melting and pouring → Cleaning and inspection
Casting mould refers to the mould used for forming castings in the casting process.
The casting molds are mainly gravity casting molds, high pressure casting molds (die casting molds), low pressure casting molds and extrusion casting molds. Casting mould is one of the most important equipment in casting production, which has great influence on casting quality.
Packaging & Delivery
Office & Factory
★ Complete facilities;
★ Reasonable price;
★ Good after-sales service;
★ High customer satisfaction;
★ 14 years of production, import and export experience;
★ High quality & high precision products;
★ Experienced technicians.
1. What kind of material do you usually use?
A356(ZL101A) and A380(YL112).
2. How many pieces are usually suitable for casting?
Minimum order quantity is 100 commonly.
MOQ varies according to weight, casting method and difficulty.
3. What information should be provided for quotation?
● Product's 2D drawings;
● 3D models;
● Quantity required.
1. Forging die, forging and casting, production parts and components are the most commonly used process, the forging die are: die forging, and large press forging die, screw press forging die, forging die forging machine, roll forging die, etc., at the same time, fasteners, cold heading die, extrusion die, drawing die, liquid state forging mould etc are also belong to the forging die.
2. Stamping die: also known as stamping die, stamping die in cold stamping processing, the material processing, parts of the process equipment. This type of die mainly includes blanking die, bending die, drawing die, single-process die, compound die, progressive die and automobile covering die, combination die, motor silicon steel die.
3. Plastic molding mold: due to the wide application of plastic in life, plastic molding is also a very common industrial field of a kind of processing materials. So in order to process plastic, in the mold, there is a plastic molding mold: compression mold, extrusion mold, injection mold, thermosetting plastic injection mold, extrusion mold foam forming mold, low tool foam injection mold and blow molding mold are plastic molding mold.
4. Casting metal mold: this type of mold and die casting mold have some similarities, but it is more focused on casting, casting various metal parts used in the metal model.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.