All the products on our website indicate the ranges we can manufacture and our production capability.
Bubble Wrap, Carton, Wooden Case, Pallet
|Trade Terms ||EXW, FOB, CFR(CNF), CIF|
|Delivery Time||20~30 workdays|
Part drawing → Casting process drawing → Raw material → Modeling and core making → Melting and pouring → Cleaning and inspection
5. Die-casting mold: casting is one of the common parts in production and processing. Die-casting mold mainly includes die-casting mold for hot chamber die-casting machine, die-casting mold for horizontal cold chamber die-casting machine, die-casting mold for vertical cold chamber die-casting machine, die-casting mold for all-vertical die-casting machine, non-ferrous metal die-casting and ferrous metal die-casting mold.
6. Powder metallurgy mold molding mold: the powder metallurgy mold molding mold is relatively complex, mainly including: manual mold, motor mold, sleeve type unidirectional and bidirectional pressing mold, sleeve type floating pressing mold and shaping mold. And these types, there are subordinate to the classification, for example, manual mold also includes: radial shaping mold, with outer step cover type full shaping mold, with spherical parts shaping mold.
7. Moulds for glass products: moulds for glass products are mainly classified according to the processing forms. The former is the moulds for forming bottles and cans, while the latter is the moulds for forming bottles and cans and glassware.
8, rubber molding mold: at this time the processing of rubber mold, the main pressure plastic mold, plastic extrusion mold, injection mold.
9. Ceramic molds: metal moulds used for various ceramic vessels and other products.
10, economic mold (simple mold) : this is also some small enterprises commonly used processing mold, because of its economy, so welcomed by everyone. This type of mould mainly includes: low melting point alloy forming mould, thin plate punching mould, laminated punching mould, silicone rubber mould, epoxy resin mould, ceramic mould and so on.
Packaging & Delivery
Office & Factory
★ Complete facilities;
★ Reasonable price;
★ Good after-sales service;
★ High customer satisfaction;
★ 14 years of production, import and export experience;
★ High quality & high precision products;
★ Experienced technicians.
1. What kind of material do you usually use?
A356(ZL101A) and A380(YL112).
2. How many pieces are usually suitable for casting?
Minimum order quantity is 100 commonly.
MOQ varies according to weight, casting method and difficulty.
3. What information should be provided for quotation?
● Product's 2D drawings;
● 3D models;
● Quantity required.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.