All the products on our website indicate the ranges we can manufacture and our production capability.
|Package||Bubble Wrap, Carton, Wooden Case, Pallet|
|Surface Treatment||Polishing, sand blasting, heat treatment, painting, powder coating, |
anodizing, electroplating, Chrome plating, mirror polishing.
● Part drawing
● Casting process drawing
● Raw material
● Modeling and core making
● Melting and pouring
● Cleaning and inspection
Casting is one of the main methods to produce parts, especially for some parts of brittle metal or alloy materials (such as various cast iron, non-ferrous alloy castings, etc.), casting is almost the only processing method. Compared with other processing methods, casting process has the following characteristics:
1) Castings can be free from the limitations of metal materials, size and weight. Casting materials can be cast iron, cast steel, aluminium alloy, copper alloy, magnesium alloy, titanium alloy, zinc alloy and various special alloy materials; castings can be as small as several grams, as large as hundreds of tons; the thickness of castings can be from 0.5 mm to about one meter; the length of castings can be from several millimeters to more than ten meters.
2) Casting can produce all kinds of complex blanks, especially for parts with complex inner cavity, such as various boxes, cylinders, blades, impellers, etc.
3) The shape and size of the castings can be very close to the parts, saving both metal materials and cutting time.
4) The raw materials used in castings are widely sourced and the cost of castings is low.
5) The casting process is flexible and the productivity is high. It can be manually produced or mechanized.
Packaging & Delivery
Office & Factory
★ Good after-sales service;
★ Reasonable price;
★ Experienced technicians;
★ High quality & high precision products;
★ Complete facilities;
★ 14 years of production, import and export experience;
★ High customer satisfaction
If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.