All the products on our website indicate the ranges we can manufacture and our production capability.
Bubble Wrap, Carton, Wooden Case, Pallet
|Trade Terms ||EXW, FOB, CFR(CNF), CIF|
|Delivery Time||20~30 workdays|
When smelting, the order and method of loading the material into the furnace are not only related to the melting time, the burning loss of metal and the heat energy consumption, but also to the quality of metal melt and the service life of furnace.
The loading principles include:
● The charging sequence shall be reasonable. The correct charge shall be determined according to the nature and condition of the added charge, and shall also take into account the fastest melting speed, the least burning loss and the accurate chemical composition control.
● When loading, first load small pieces or sheet scrap, aluminum ingots and bulk materials in the middle, and finally install the intermediate alloy. The intermediate alloy with melting point and easy oxidation is installed in the middle and lower layer. The loaded furnace materials shall be uniformly distributed in the molten pool to prevent bias.
● Small pieces or sheet materials are installed in the lower layer of the molten pool, which can reduce the burning loss and protect the furnace body from the direct impact of large pieces of material.
● Intermediate alloy from high melting point, such as AL, NI and AL - MN alloy melting point is 750-800 ℃, installed in the upper, because the upper furnace high temperature easy to melt, there are also plenty of time to spread; The uniform distribution of the intermediate alloy is beneficial to the composition control of the melt.
● The charge is flat and the melting speed is similar everywhere to prevent the partial metal from overheating when the weight is too heavy.
● The charge shall be put into the furnace once, and the second or more charges will increase the amount of non-metal inclusion and gas content.
Packaging & Delivery
Office & Factory
★ High customer satisfaction;
★ Complete facilities;
★ Reasonable price;
★ 14 years of production, import and export experience;
★ High quality & high precision products;
★ Experienced technicians;
★ Good after-sales service.
1. What information should be provided for quotation?
● Product's 2D drawings;
● 3D models;
● Quantity required.
2. How many pieces are usually suitable for casting?
Minimum order quantity is 100 commonly.
MOQ varies according to weight, casting method and difficulty.
3. What kind of material do you usually use?
A356(ZL101A) and A380(YL112).
If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.