All the products on our website indicate the ranges we can manufacture and our production capability.
Bubble Wrap, Carton, Wooden Case, Pallet
|Trade Terms ||EXW, FOB, CFR(CNF), CIF|
|Delivery Time||20~30 workdays|
Sand casting is the process used to make large parts, such as gray iron, ductile iron, stainless steel and other types of steel.
The main steps include painting, molding, core-making, molding, melting and pouring, cleaning and so on.
Selection of process parameters
1. Processing allowance
The so-called machining allowance means that a certain amount of machining allowance should be set aside in advance on the surface that needs to be machined on the casting. The allowance depends on the type of casting alloy, molding method, casting size and the position of machining surface in the casting mold and other factors.
2. Draft Angle
In order to make the pattern easy to take out from the casting mold, the slope added on the vertical wall perpendicular to the parting surface is called the draft slope.
3. Casting rounded corners
In order to prevent stress and cracks in the connection and corner of the casting wall, to prevent the sharp Angle of the casting mold from being damaged and producing sand holes, the connection and corner of the casting wall should be designed as a rounded corner.
4. The core head
In order to ensure the positioning, fixation and exhaust of the core in the casting mold, the shape and core shall be designed.
5. Shrinkage allowance
Due to the cooling shrinkage of the castings after casting, this part of the shrinkage size should be added to the pattern.
1. Clay is rich in resources and cheap in price. Most of the used wet clay sand can be recycled after proper sand treatment.
2. Short manufacturing cycle and high efficiency;
3. Mixed molding sand can be used for a long time;
4. Wide adaptability. Small pieces, large pieces, simple pieces, complex pieces, single pieces, large quantities can be used;
Disadvantages and limitations:
1. The production efficiency of sand mold casting is low because each sand mold can only be poured once, and the mold will be damaged after the casting is obtained and must be remade;
2. The rigidity of the casting mold is not high, and the dimensional accuracy of the casting is poor;
3. The castings are easy to produce defects such as sand washing, sand inclusion and porosity.
Packaging & Delivery
Office & Factory
1. What kind of material do you usually use?
The most commonly used aluminum alloys are A356(ZL101A) and A380(YL112).
2. Why do you like to use A356(ZL101A) for casting?
no tendency of hot cracking;
small thread shrinkage;
good air tightness;
small specific gravity;
good corrosion resistance;
easy gas welding
3. What information should be provided for accurate quotation?
Product's 2D drawings, 3D models and quantity required.
In the drawing, there should be maximum, minumum wall thickness, maximum profile size, dimensional accuracy requirements, surface quality requirements, casting materials and other technical requirements.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.